In compliance with the provisions of Article 13 of the EU Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter, the 'EU Regulation') on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, this information notice is provided to users of the Site https://beabongiasca.com/ (hereinafter, the 'Site'). The Controller makes further detailed information available for specific situations.
DATA CONTROLLER AND DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
Pursuant to Article 4, no. 7, of the EU Regulation, BEBPOP S.r.l., with registered office in via Domenico Guerrazzi, 1 - 20145, Milan, Italy, is the Data Controller (hereinafter also referred to as the "Controller").
For the pursuit of the purposes set out below, the Controller will, as appropriate and where necessary, process personal data belonging to the following categories::
- Personal data such as personal data, contact details relating to the services offered by this Website.
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this Site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, which is necessary to reply to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING AND DATA RETENTION
1. Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller (Art. 6 par. 1, lett. f GDPR)
If it is necessary to ascertain, exercise or defend the data controller's rights in court, data retention could extend until the judgment becomes final.
The data processed for the above purposes will be stored for a maximum period of 24 months from the time the data subject has used the service.
2. Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract (Art. 6 par. 1, lett. b GDPR)
e. Sign up to the reserved area of the Site
Data processed for the above purpose will be stored 10 years for administrative-accounting purposes.
f. Request information via the 'Contact Us' section.
Data will be stored for a maximum period of 12 months.
Data processed for the above purpose will be stored 10 years for administrative-accounting purposes.
3. Purposes on the basis of the data subject's consent (Art. 6 par. 1 lett. a GDPR)
i. Subscription to the newsletter service to receive commercial communications and/or advertising material on products or services offered by the Controller;
Data processed for the above purposes will be stored for a maximum period of 24 months; however, the data subject is given the opportunity to withdraw consent at any time (Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR)
The processing of the above-mentioned personal data is based on the following legal basis:
- Legitimate interest of data controller (Art. 6 par. 1 lett. f) GDPR).
- Performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract (Art. 6 par. 1 lett. b) GDPR);
- Consent of data subject (Art. 6 par. 1 lett. a) GDPR).
The data acquired by the Data Controller, within the scope of the above-mentioned purposes, may be communicated to one or more of the categories of subjects set out below, such as:
- Third parties (e.g. credit institutions, professional firms, consultants, insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, etc.) carrying out outsourcing activities on behalf of the Controller, as external data processor;
- Companies performing management activities on the data controller's computer system;
- Marketing and advertising agencies;
- Hosting provider;
- Authorities and subjects to whom communication is mandatory by law. These subjects will process the data as autonomous data controllers.
The complete and up-to-date list of Autonomous Data Controllers, Appointed Data Processors and Data Recipients in any capacity (pursuant to Article 4(9) of the EU Regulation) may be obtained from the offices of the Data Controller or at the e-mail address: email@example.com.
PERSONAL DATA TRANSFER OUTSIDE THE EEA
The management and storage of personal data takes place on servers located outside the EEA owned by the Data Controller and/or third party companies appointed and duly appointed as Data Processors. In particular, the data will be processed within countries that provide the same level of protection as provided by the GDPR or applicable legislation based on the provisions of Article 45 of the GDPR.
Transfers may take place to countries that do not provide the same level of protection as set out in the GDPR or applicable legislation; in this case, BEBPOP S.r.l. will ensure that each of these recipients undertakes specific contractual obligations in accordance with applicable data protection regulations (including the signing of Standard Contractual Clauses - Standard Contractual Clauses - approved by the European Commission), unless the Data Controller can refer to any other legal basis for the transfer of such information. In any case, the data subject may always request further information, including the countries to which the personal data will be transferred, by writing to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org..
DATA PROCESSING METHODS
Personal data will be processed both in paper and electronic and/or automated form. It is possible to carry out operations of collection, recording, organisation, storage, consultation, processing, modification, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, communication, erasure and destruction and any other appropriate operation, even automated, in compliance with the provisions of the law necessary to guarantee, among other things, the confidentiality and security of the data as well as their accuracy, updating and relevance to the stated purposes.
DATA SUBJECT'S RIGHTS
The data subject, in relation to the personal data provided, has the right to exercise at any time and in accordance with the provisions of the EU Regulation the rights set out in the latter and set out below:
- Right to withdraw consent (Art. 7(3) of the EU Regulation): right to withdraw consent given. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before withdrawal;
- Data subject's right of access (Art. 15 of the EU Regulation): the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data relating to him/her exist and a copy of such data in intelligible form;
- Right of rectification (Art. 16 of the EU Regulation): right to rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him/her;
- Right to erasure 'right to be forgotten' (Art. 17 of the EU Regulation): right to erasure of one's own data;
- Right to restriction of processing (Art. 18 of the EU Regulation): right to obtain the restriction of processing, e.g. if the accuracy of the data is contested or in case of unlawful processing;
- Right to data portability (Art. 20 of the EU Regulation): the right to receive in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format the personal data concerning him/her that he/she has provided to the Data Controller and the right to transmit such data to another Data Controller without hindrance where the processing is carried out on the basis of consent or a contract and is carried out by automated means;
- Right to object (Art. 21 of the EU Regulation): the right to object to the processing of one's own personal data;
- Right not to be subject to automated decision-making (Art. 22 of the EU Regulation): right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing.
Requests should be addressed to: email@example.com.
We inform you that the Company undertakes to answer to your request within one month, except in the case of particularly complex requests, for which it may take up to three months. In any case, the Company shall explain to you the reason for the wait within one month of your request.
The outcome of the request will be provided in writing (at the request of the person concerned) or electronically (and, in this case, free of charge). Data Controller specifies that a possible contribution may be requested from the person concerned if his claims are manifestly unfounded, excessive or repetitive: BEBPOP S.r.l. will keep track of requests. BEBPOP S.r.l., in compliance with Article 19 of the EU Regulation, undertakes to inform the recipients to whom the personal data of the data subject have been disclosed of any rectification, erasure or restriction of processing requested by the data subject, where possible. Please note that withdraw of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before revocation.
RIGHT TO LODGE A COMPLAINT (ART. 77 GDPR)
If the data subject considers that his or her rights have been compromised or infringed, or that the processing of his or her data is contrary to the legislation in force, he or she has the right to lodge a complaint with the Italian Data Protection Authority in accordance with the procedures indicated by it at the following link.
NATURE OF DATA PROVISION
Providing data for the purposes a), b), c) is necessary; failure to do so will make it impossible to navigate the website and ensure its security.
The provision of data for the purposes d), e), f), g) and h) is also necessary; failure to provide such data will not allow the establishment and/or continuation of the contract concluded between the parties.
For the purpose i) the provision of data by the data subject is optional: failure to provide data by the data subject will make it impossible for the data subject to receive commercial communications and/or advertising material on products or services offered by the Data Controller.
Regarding to the use of technical cookies, please note that if the functionality of these cookies is restricted via the browser settings, browsing may be difficult or impossible.
CHANGES AND UPDATES
BEBPOP S.r.l. may also make changes and/or additions to this information notice as a consequence of regulatory changes and/or additions. In such cases, the new version of this information notice will be communicated as soon as possible in such a way as to reach those concerned as quickly as possible.